Exclusive Taste of the Town Vintage Rallye/Tour
A driving tour emphasizing the history of Palm Beach. The tour begins with breakfast, then a scenic drive along the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean to visit two private car collections. From there we will drive through the best of Palm Beach, with its historically significant architecture, drive-by oceanfront mansions, beautiful scenery and winding roads lined with majestic Banyan trees. Followed by coffee at a very exclusive private club on Palm Beach. Also included is a group drive down historic Worth Avenue, followed by a visit to another historic landmark. The tour ends with a champagne toast at the iconic Palm Beach Breakers Resort.
Entry fee is $250 per car. Includes brunch and mid afternoon food for two. Open to anyone with an approved sportscar (vintage, exotic and muscle will be considered). Limited to only 40 cars.
Saturday, March 17, 2017
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Starting location – to be Announced Soon!
Includes Breakfast (begins at 9 a.m.)
Finish Line celebration at The Breakers resort at 4 p.m.
Event schedule subject to change.
SUBMIT YOUR VEHICLE BY COMPLETING THE APPLICATION.
- Complete application and return by February 1, 2018 by 5 p.m.
- Please consider a donation to our charity partners online.
- The tour is a casual driving and fun charitable event, following a scenic route tour of the area, with stops for food and refreshments along the way.
- Please observe local speed limits and driving laws.
- All logistics are coordinated by Palm Beach Car Club, LLC and promising to be a truly enjoyable Rallye/Tour experience.