The Palm Event Vintage Rallye
A driving tour emphasizing the history of Palm Beach. The tour starts off with a scenic drive along the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean to visit two private car collections followed by a lunch stop. From there we will drive through the best of Palm Beach, with its historically significant architecture, drive by oceanfront mansions, beautiful scenery and winding roads lined with majestic Banyan trees. The tour ends with a champagne toast at the iconic Palm Beach Breakers Resort.
Includes brunch and mid-afternoon food for two. Open to anyone with an approved vintage sportscar (exotic and vintage muscle will be considered).
Limited to 40 cars
Saturday, March 17, 2017
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Starting location – to be Announced Soon!
Includes Breakfast (begins at 9 a.m.)
Finish Line celebration at The Breakers resort at 4 p.m.
Event schedule subject to change.
SUBMIT YOUR VEHICLE BY COMPLETING THE APPLICATION
- Complete application and return by February 1, 2018 by 5 p.m.
- Please consider a donation to our charity partners online.
- The tour is a casual driving and fun charitable event, following a scenic route tour of the area, with stops for food and refreshments along the way.
- Please observe local speed limits and driving laws.
- All logistics are coordinated by Palm Beach Car Club, LLC and promising to be a truly enjoyable Rallye/Tour experience.